The work package (WP) is to illustrate the smallest level of the i-CARE Work Breakdown Structure for which cost and duration can be estimated and managed.
Needs assessment and benchmarking
- Benchmarking of EU partners in the field of Rehab Tech.
- Needs assessment survey administration
- Needs analysis
- Needs assessment study.
- Final workshop
- Prepared Courses
- Staff Training
- Peer to peer training
- EU staff mobility
- Introducing specific modules on rehabilitation technology.
- Developing the curricula of the selected academic courses.
- Designing and preparing the practical materials for the courses.
- Video tutorial Establishment
- Evaluation and review of the developed curricula.
- Integrating the developed courses in the academic plans and teach it.
- Required facilities and equipment plan
- Developing and upgrading laboratory units
- Rehab Tech training
- Final ceremony
- Preparing Quality Control Forms (applications)
- Preparing Quality Control Reports
- Performing Project Impact Analysis
- Preparing and submitting Monitoring Reports
- Preparing external evaluation Report
Dissemination & Exploitation
- Develop exploitation strategy and dissemination plan.
- Developing and maintaining a web portal, forum, and YouTube channel.
- Preparing of dissemination materials with the project logo.
- Building workshops and seminars.
- Rehab Tech Educational conference.
- Final closure report.
- Kick off meeting.
- Defining manual for project management.
- Project Management and Administration.
- Organizing inner project consortium semi-annual meetings.
- Organizing annual project consortium meetings.
- Closing meeting.