i-CARE project lead by Al Azhar University - Gaza opens a great and unique training opportunity (Social and Civic Innovation Academy) to students from Palestinian partner universities. The training will be delivered by international experts from Bulgaria for students who are interested in rehabilitation engineering and technologies, entrepreneurship and innovation.
The Bulgarian Association for Transfer of Technology and Innovation (BATTI), is an EU partner in i-CARE project (http://batti.eu). BATTI has highly-skilled team who have extensive and varied in-depth experiences in the preparation, implementation, monitoring, reporting and dissemination of results of international projects. BATTI’s experts have years of experience in knowledge transfer for SMEs, promoting best practices in business support, providing professional and structured support services stimulating the development of the local economy business sectors, entrepreneurship’s initiatives, cluster’s initiatives, life-long learning, youth activities, social entrepreneurship, empowering disabled people and cross-border cooperation.
Training Academy Details:
Duration: 21st – 26th September 2019.
Timing: Daily from 9:00 to 16:00.
* Check the academy agenda below.
- Must be a registered student from one of the partner universities in relevant fields listed below.
- Student must have good English language skills (listening, comprehension and speaking).
- Student must have good background knowledge in rehabilitation engineering and technologies.
- GPA greater than 80%.
- Participating students will receive a certificate.
- Participating student will have the chance to innovate ideas and solutions and compete with other groups to win prices.
Application form link: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfNOtLuS3sGo-jErRnBPFgICJwGJ1foGSR5z3fxJOIsrgButA/viewform?fbclid=IwAR1qqDOD6Qw35UdYqmpLjxXZm9xfls0dbKfzQETH7d3itscw6sgTkzh5dls
*** We have a limited number of trainees. First come first served based on the above-listed conditions.
*** The short listed students will be contacted for interview.
Contact us: https://www.facebook.com/ICareEPlus/